top of page


If you can't get an answer from a state agency in a timely fashion, or if you feel you have been treated unfairly, Senator Nick Charles and his staff may be able to help resolve a problem or get you the information you need. While we cannot guarantee you a favorable outcome, we will do our best to help you receive a fair and timely response to your problem.

To receive assistance from our office, you must first fill out form in full.

Casework Assistance Request

Thank you for submitting! Our office will get back to you as soon as possible.

bottom of page